Project Leader - Power Line Communication (Homeplug) Protocol Development (Ref. ID/PL1)Designation: Project Leader
- Lead the software development and QA team in the development of test tools and device management utilities for power line communication devices.
Required Skills and Experience:
- Proficiency in C / C++ programming on Windows platform.
- Basic knowledge in networking.
- Experience in team management.
- Ability to work independently and ensure timely completion of project.
- Total experience - 4-6 years relevant experience.
Educational Requirements: B.Tech in Computer Science or equivalent
Please send your resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org